Complaint Review: Resolution Center

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:orangeville Illinois
Resolution Center
1583 E. Silver Star Rd. Ste 310 Ocoee, Fl 34761 Ocoee, Florida U.S.A.

Resolution Center they charged my credit card acct $779.00 for a financial help in getting my credit cards unter control and getting rid of the amounts owed on them. fincial help. i have called and emailed them numerous times and can"t get anyone to call me back or email me. they had sent paperwork to me to fill out and i did not do that and i did not send it back to them. Ocoee Florida

i gave my credit card number to the resolution center and they charged me $779.00 for debt freedon/financial help for my credit card accounts. they called once and have not called back again.

have tried to call them and email them on this.
if for any reason they was unable to help me, they was to refund the amount charged. can u please help me.

Janeen
orangeville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resolution-Center/Ocoee-Florida-34761/Resolution-Center-they-charged-my-credit-card-acct-77900-for-a-financial-help-in-getting-388191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resolution Center