Complaint Review: Resort Club International

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ana — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Resort Club International
3753 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Resort Club International William Blair, John Maxwell and April called me to offer to buy my timeshare in Orlando. Las Vegas, Nevada

Resort Club International (William Blair, John Maxwell, April and Dunston Morris) called and offered to sell my timeshare in Orlando.  I paid them a total of $6,097 for the marketing, title search, closing with the promise that I would get back the money once the timeshare was sold.  As others I was fooled by the individuals mentioned above.  Now I call the number that I have that suppose to be an answering service and get told that they can only take messages which I know will not get a reply.  A lot of us need to make sacrifices to come up with this amount of money.  I should have known better live and learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-Club-International/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89169/Resort-Club-International-William-Blair-John-Maxwell-and-April-called-me-to-offer-to-buy-774004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort Club International