• Report: #419505

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Petersburg Virginia
Resort International Unlimited
1936 Booth Circle Longwood, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-444-8975
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Resort International Unlimited Ripped off without a trace Longwood Florida

I was contacted about selling my timeshare in Orlando Florida for days. I finally picked up my phone and talked to them. At first I didn't want to deal with them because they wanted $1,700 to advertise my timeshare. When I didn't agree they had someone else to call me with a lower figure and finally after manuvering around I agreed at $585. They assured me they'd have my timeshare sold within the month. Well I can't see my timeshare on their website and can't find them either. When I contacted the Resort they assured me I had been ripped off because they don't deal with these people. I have since fallen behind on my payment and wouldn't be able to unload it anyway. I should have use that money to keep it current.
Don't fall for this scam. I you are contacted by them 'hang up the phone'.
This is the best way to waste your money

Agnes
Petersburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-International-Unlimited/Longwood-Florida-32750/Resort-International-Unlimited-Ripped-off-without-a-trace-Longwood-Florida-419505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort International Unlimited