Complaint Review: Resort International Unlimited

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Park City Utah
Resort International Unlimited
www.resortsinternationalunlimited.com Longwood, Florida U.S.A.

Resort International Unlimited untrustworthy at best Longwood Florida

When I was first contacted it sounded like a good deal and I gave them my bank info and they sent me a contract. Before signing it, I did my homework and found that they had misrepresented their guarantee (i.e. bait-and-switch). I found the reviews on sites like this one and decided to find someone else. So I didn't sign the contract.

Despite this, they took $1300 from my bank account. Let's just say that they have not been eager to give it back. After a month and three angry phone calls, I have a promise that it will be back in my account //in the next three weeks//.

Don't do business with these people. There are other ways to advertise a timeshare that don't require so much money up front.

Anonymous
Park City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-International-Unlimited/Longwood-Florida/Resort-International-Unlimited-untrustworthy-at-best-Longwood-Florida-322120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort International Unlimited