adults

• Reported By: MLB407 — Covina California
Resort Notification Services
5348 Las Vegas Drive, #342 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Resort Notification Services Scammers? Las Vegas, Nevada

My mother, who is in her late 80's,  received a call to attend a meeting to possibly eliminate her yearly maintenance fees on her timeshare.  She agreed to come to a meeting on Saturday 4/27/13 in Ontario California.  I was concerned about this meeting so I looked up this company on the internet.  There was a report about them, saying that they were high-pressure sales people and they get people to pay large fees to get out of time share contracts.  I called these people and they confirmed me that they do charge for this service (after being on hold for 15 minutes).

I asked what the fees were. I was told that the "sales department" were the only ones who could answer this.  They transferred me to this department.  Of course, no one answered. I was only able to leave a message and my phone number, which I did.  No one ever called me back. I have instructed my mother not to attend this meeting unless or until I receive some answers to my questions.  If this is not a scam to get large amounts of money from the elderly, why won't they call me back and tell me the fees before the meeting.  I think people need to be aware of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-Notification-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108-2347/Resort-Notification-Services-Scammers-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1046232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort Notification Services