Complaint Review: Resort Royalty

• Submitted: Sat, July 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Ruby — Brandywine Maryland United States of America
Resort Royalty

Resort Royalty was suppose to sell my timeshare that is located in Las Vegas nothing have been done they charde me money and I have not talked to them I want my money back it has been over one year Internet

*General Comment: Resort Royalty & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: Resorts Royalty is Now known as Resort Bailout

took my money to sell my time share and they have not done anything this have been going on for a while now can not get anyone on the phone they are always busy. I would like my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2011 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-Royalty/internet/Resort-Royalty-was-suppose-to-sell-my-timeshare-that-is-located-in-Las-Vegas-nothing-have-758480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort Royalty

#1 General Comment

Resort Royalty & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: Brad304 - ()

We paid money to Resort Royalty and listed our royal elite timeshare to sell with them several years ago. We have heard nothing and the information we received to look at our ad online does not work. We continue to get calls from other companies to list our timeshare with them. If we're already on a web site for sale why do we get calls? I think they took our money and kept it and has not done anything. They told us that they could sell our timeshare real quick. That was just another lie of many when you get involved with these people.

Resorts Royalty is Now known as Resort Bailout

AUTHOR: JamesDixon - (United States of America)

Yes they did the same thing to many people, they took the money and ran.  They have opened up a new company http://resortbailout.com which now offers bailout services.

They were a scam company then when they said they would sell your timeshare they are a scam company now that they say they will bail you out.  Look at the information posted on them from this forum: http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162941

Hopefully I could help you find them so you can try to get your money back.