Complaint Review: Resort developer solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Dix hills New York
Resort developer solutions
Internet USA

Resort developer solutions Scammed me out of $5,700.00 Long beach california Internet

I received a call from Blake deatherage to list my time share for $297.00.  I checked the company out with the bbb back in November 2012 and they had a decent rating.

In January 2013 he called to say he would rent my deposited weeks for free to help sell but I would have to pay the transfer fees of $1,497.00, and would be refunded if not rerented .  in April I called and asked for a refund, since they were not rented.

one week later he called to tell me he had a buyer for my timeshare and they also wanted to buy my rental weeks for a large sum of money. Then told me to start the process it would cost me $4,200.00 and that they had an atty on staff that would keep it in an escrow a account.

after I gave my charge info I felt it was too good to be true, and checked with bbb again.  I was told they now have an f rating.  They will not answer my calls and told me it was too late too get the rental money they charged me.  I am now trying other sources to get my money back. They lied to me and they can not be trusted. This company is a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resort-developer-solutions/internet/Resort-developer-solutions-Scammed-me-out-of-570000-Long-beach-california-Internet-1059317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resort developer solutions