sake

25 Office Park Rd Hilton head SC, South Carolina USA
  • Phone: 1-843-341-3315
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Resorts Anytime I elected to try there destination program on the word of the sales agent that I could cancel anytime with a 200.00 penalty . Only to find out this was. Lie Hilton head  South Carolina

I agree with most te other rip off reports on this company. They will lie and tell you anything to get you to sign up for the destination program. I was leary of the program but they are strong salesmen and I was talked into  joining . I asked te salesperson repeatedly if I could cancel and he assured me that would be no problem that I would just les the $200.00 initial fee. If I financed payments would not start for a month and a half. I undertod frowhat at the salesperson told that I had until then to cancel for the $200.00. I was verbally assured this was the case many times during our meeting. I decided a month later as financial circumstances ad changed that I needed to cancel. I called several time to the salesperson before I was able to reach him. He said no problem just send a certified letter of cancellation and all materials back , which I promptly did. Now  I am receiving phone calls from the finance people . I explained I had cancelled and sent them proof. Now the finance company and the sales person are telling me it is to late for more to cancel , that in all the paperwork I signed there was a clause with a three day cancel allowance. I am furious as this is not what I was assured of verbaliy and was nevertheless told about when I repeatedly asked about cancellation and penalties Do out believe these people . They are liers!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Anytime/Hilton-head-SC-South-Carolina-29928/Resorts-Anytime-I-elected-to-try-there-destination-program-on-the-word-of-the-sales-agent-1105399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Anytime