Complaint Review: Resorts Anytime

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Marcy — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Resorts Anytime

Resorts Anytime Said they would pay off my existing timeshare package Internet

While on vacation in Hilton Head we were approached by Resorts Anytime workers wanting us to view their timeshare package. Once there we explained that we had a time share package that we were currently using and still were still paying on it. Once they explained their pricing and how the program worked we thought we'd like to change to them but we didn't want to do that since we already had one we were paying for.

The rep "Freddy" that we talked to went back and talked to the management to see what they could work out. When he came back he said he they would be able to payoff our existing timeshare and pay the balance with Resorts Anytime. This sounded acceptable and we signed the paperwork, they told us that they would take care of everything and we should be getting some more information on the payments after we got home. Since the time frame for when things would be canceled with our other timeshare company would take about a month, I should expect to pay at least one more month on the old program before the switch was made.

After I paid for both timeshares one month, the second month I was charged again for the old time share. When I called Resorts Anytime they told me that they did not payoff old time shares and that I only had three business days after signing the contract to cancel.

I've contacted the better business bureau and attorney general in both my state and South Carolina trying to get this taken care of but no one will do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Anytime/internet/Resorts-Anytime-Said-they-would-pay-off-my-existing-timeshare-package-Internet-799572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Anytime