Complaint Review: Resorts Royalty

• Reported By: Shelley — Alberta Canada
Resorts Royalty
100, 3520 Hargale Road Oceanside NY Internet United States of America

Resorts Royalty Josh Freeman Scammers, rip offs Internet

Was approached by these 2 men on the telephone about selling our timeshare. My husband and I thought it would be a great idea. We were told that they could sell it very quickly and that it would cost $795.00 do this , that would cover the cost of adsolutely everything, but they needed a credit card, so I was very STUPID and gave them the card. I was told that nothing would be put on the card until I signed the papers and faxed them back. Wee you guessed it they took my money.

After that I was never able to get a hold of anyone. I have found out that the phone numbers and fax numbers are no longer hooked up and that they have moved on under a different name. I have filed complaints with my credit card company as well as the On Line Business Bureau, and by the way Resorts Royalty use thier logo on thier website. The Online Business Bureau has marked Resorts Royalty with a RED FLAG.

The people that I spoke with from Resorts Royalty were Josh Freeman and Ed Willimas.

BEWARE BEWARE be VERY CAREFUL IF THESE PEOPLE CALL YOU< JUST HANG UP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resorts-Royalty/internet/Resorts-Royalty-Josh-Freeman-Scammers-rip-offs-Internet-840149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resorts Royalty