Complaint Review: Respond Power LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Mr. Terry — Emmaus Pennsylvania
Respond Power LLC
100 Dutch Hill Road, suite 23 Orangeburg, New York USA

Respond Power LLC Bad Company, Greedy Company, Over Billing. Orangeburg New York

I just recieved my monthly eletric bill and the kwh charge was 0.28966 or 28 cents. That's over 3 times their advertised price and the avearge going rate of 0.0838 cents per kwh. in Pennsylvania. I tried phoning them 7 times and ended up in a que from 2 to 7 people ahead of me. I waited patiently each time and recorded each of the calls. I never got beyond the 2nd que as everytime an answering machine would tell me to leave my contact information and someone would call me back. I'm not holding my breath! My hours used year to year had only a 123 kw increase, but my bill was 4 times what it was last year. All this and I have an oil burner for heat and hot water...This is a very bad company! Needless to say, I am PISSED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Respond-Power-LLC/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Respond-Power-LLC-Bad-Company-Greedy-Company-Over-Billing-Orangeburg-New-York-1127110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Respond Power LLC