Complaint Review: Restaurant.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Gweny — Chicago Illinois United States of America

Restaurant.com There promotion is not what they states it to be. And it most definately is not what it appears to be. Internet

This organization called Restaurant.com you purchase vouchurs from them for a reduced rate.  You think this is good well I will purchase this 25, 50 or 100 dollar vouchurs.  So you think I take my family to a restuarant and use the vouchur if I go over I will pay the balance, but no that is not how this program operates.  You purchase the vouchur, I was waiting on them to mail them to me like back in the day restaurant was, but no after a week or so I called, mam you will need to go to your website and pulled the vouchur down that way.

You can also register online at Restaurant.com, you will then put in your coupon code number, and our zip code or zip of code of choice of the area you are interested in finding a restaurant at.  I did this well very limited restaurants that I and my family eats at and then, If I have a 25 vouchur I would have to spend a minimum of 50 or 75 along with a 18% grautuity which will be taken out of the vouchur automatically.

I purchased a 100 vouchur as well guess what I was told that I need to purchase a minimum of 200 to use that vouchur or either I can split the vouchur up in usage of 25, 35, 45, and so on but it would have to be spend at a double amount before I can use the vouchur.  So what kind of benefit is it to purchase the vouchur at a lower rate and then tell me how I got to spend it and not a large amount of restaurant to spend them at.  This is ridicioulous a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Restaurantcom/internet/Restaurantcom-There-promotion-is-not-what-they-states-it-to-be-And-it-most-definately-979032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Restaurant.com