Complaint Review: Results Now LLC- Parsons KS

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Preservation Pro — KC Missouri United States of America
Results Now LLC- Parsons KS
1103 31st Terr Parsons KS Parsons, Kansas United States of America

Results Now LLC- Parsons KS Victoria Knedgen- and Kelly Knedgen Will Not Pay For Services Completed-Will Not Answer Calls/Emails About Pay Issues-FRAUD-SCAM Parsons, Kansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Tired of being screwed

THIS IS A WARNING TO ANY AND ALL CONTRACTORS OUT THERE!!!!!  Do not work for Results Now LLC based out of Parsons, KS or any company owned and opporated by either Victoria or Kelly Knedgen.  I formally worked for this company and am currently owed close to $7000.00.  I am not the only one!  I have spoken with other's in the same situation as me, and between me and 5 other contractors, there is a total of $20,000.00 in unpaid work out there.   I have sent emails, left multiple phone messages and even sent text messages with no response other than "It's in the Mail" or "I must have sent to the wrong bank account number" or "We have not been paid on that order yet"  The last order I completed for Results Now was back on June 5th, 2012.  I have been in this business since 1997 and I know that no client would have held it this long!  Results Now will send you out on big jobs and a lot of them and then when it comes time for pay, you will see how your work flow slows down because she goes off and hires a new contractor to do the same thing to.  My personal opinion, and one of my lawyers, is to get as many of us as possible together and put a stop to her doing any type of business at all.  She is a thief and dishonest person who takes from all the hard working guys out there like me and the rest of you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Results-Now-LLC-Parsons-KS/Parsons-Kansas-/Results-Now-LLC-Parsons-KS-Victoria-Knedgen-and-Kelly-Knedgen-Will-Not-Pay-For-Services-947136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Results Now LLC- Parsons KS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Tired of being screwed

AUTHOR: pay us - (United States of America)

Please contact me at dwilson1034@hotmail.com......I want to join law suit!!!!!!!! Victoria has stepped up her game and is still sending job then retracting them......trying to charge us charge backs after we quit.....can not access account any longer!!!!!!! She owes us 5,000 plus!!!!!