Complaint Review: Results Now LLC /Victoria Knedgen

• Submitted: Sat, February 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 11, 2012

• Reported By: Efrain — San Antonio Texas United States of America

Results Now LLC /Victoria Knedgen Check is in the mail keep working Internet, Internet

Have been doing propperty presevation for 5 years and this is the worst deception in my life ! This lady would send overabundace of work and tell you the check is in the mail ? after 100 days recieved about 400.00 vicki knedgen turns around and tells me i hope you were working for other companys ? I asked how would that be possible when she did not give time to breath her answer was so others would pay me ? When she should be the one paying me for jobs done ! Then send me a breakdown of payment that my 3 year old would make more sense it read that sales clean were partial maid service ? well if order says sales clean its a sales clean ! I tried contacting her for payment and she always blames the vendor South central valley was not paying her ?? I contacted south central valley and they could not help they said to get a hold of results now to date 2/2012 they ignore me and send me a tax form for the measely 400.00 and forget the 14k i am owed ! so to anyone out there bewareof this scammer i have talked to employees of her and other vendors and they all went through the same thing i did ! it would be nice if some shut her down and never let her opperate again !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Results-Now-LLC-Victoria-Knedgen/internet/Results-Now-LLC-Victoria-Knedgen-Check-is-in-the-mail-keep-working-Internet-Internet-837531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Results Now LLC /Victoria Knedgen