Complaint Review: Results Now LLC

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: MO Preservation Specialist — St Louis Missouri United States of America
Results Now LLC
1103 31st Terrace Parsons, Kansas United States of America

Results Now LLC Victoria and Kelly Knedgen Non payment for services, Will not return phone calls, Ignores concerns Parsons, Kansas

Results Now LLC will have you complete months worth of work, and when it comes time to pay for services, you can't get ahold of anyone, especially the owners Victoria and Kelly Knedgen.  I completed months worth of work for this company, and have patiently awaited my pay, but after waiting 6 months with no money, I had to stop working with them in fear that I would never receive my money.

I sent multiple emails and called leaving messages and texts with the only response being a fake document showing that funds have been transferred into my account.  My bank never saw the money, and either did I.  This is called falsifying documents.    I have since then done my homework.  This is not the first company that Victoria and Kelly have had.  They did the same thing to their contractors with the first company and had to start over.

I am NOT the first contractor that has been scammed by this company.  In fact, there are more like me in Florida, Texas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, and in Arkansas.  I have spoken with other contractors and  I have spoken with attorney.  Her doing this not only to me, but to multiple vendors, she is in fact breaking the law.  This is theft and a type of embezzlement, which is in fact punishable by law.

I think it is time that we all get the money that we worked for, and only put money into her pockets,  and put a stop to her scams.  I was told that if enough people came together a Class Action Law Suit could get the results that we all want.  So just a forewarning to any new vendor that is interested in working for her company, DON'T!  You will not receive your money, and will be RIPPED OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Results-Now-LLC/Parsons-Kansas-67357/Results-Now-LLC-Victoria-and-Kelly-Knedgen-Non-payment-for-services-Will-not-return-phon-932241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Results Now LLC