stuck

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: tryingreallyhard — tampa Florida United States of America
Results Weight Loss

Results Weight Loss Money Loss little Weight Loss Internet

I should have read the blogs on this site. I will be going to speak to the people at Results Weight Loss Monday , I have paid almost 2,000. in cash and ACH drafts not included from my personal checking since Sept. Not all information was disclosed clearly, what is the platinum premier program and the cost??? I am a highly well read individual this time I was dubbed. Feel very stupid I let this group of shisters roll me over for the sake of weight loss. I really haven't even bought that many supplements.
    I do beleive they are being taken over by another company maybe go balanced diet not absolutely sure , but be smart buyer beware, this is snake oil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Results-Weight-Loss/internet/Results-Weight-Loss-Money-Loss-little-Weight-Loss-Internet-823058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Results Weight Loss