Complaint Review: Resultzzs, LLC - Omni Srvc

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: MikeMarch — UK Other United Kingdom
Resultzzs, LLC - Omni Srvc
555 South Bluff Street, ST George Utah 84770 Internet United States of America

REVIEW: Achieve Technologies commitment to total customer satisfaction. Achieve Technologies Executive's recently purchased Resultzzs Mentoring, completely revamped & re organized every department holds true to its satisfaction guarantee, that if you have not re-couped your investment within six months, we will keep working with your company through our extensive support services for as long as needed. St George, Utah
*UPDATE: Achieve Technologies pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.

*Author of original report: Finally a Result!

*Author of original report: Achieve Technologies part of Rich Jerk!

SPECIAL UPDATE: August 18 2012: Achieve Technologies remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Achieve Technologies is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Achieve Technologies has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, Achieve Technologies has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Achieve Technologies remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Achieve Technologies is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Achieve Technologies for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service. Rip-off Report also gives a lot of credit to Achieve Technologies Executive's who recently purchased Resultzzs Mentoring and have completely revamped and re organized every department and have given their commitment to 100% client satisfaction. The new Achieve Technologies Executives implemented companywide changes to insure clients success and satisfaction along with clearly explaining its company associations with partnering companies, specializing in working with individuals, small businesses and companies from around the world to help them create a dynamic business plan, web presence and marketing campaign by leveraging the 'Global Online Marketplace' to secure their financial freedom and independence .

Rip-off Reports review of Achieve Technologies uncovers an ongoing commitment to total client satisfaction. Achieve Technologies has recently gained new ownership and the new owners have made a commitment to provide excellent customer service and sales. These positive moves signal high degrees of confidence in this company and clients can be assured the highest degrees of confidence in this company.

One executive stated that they have always considered customer care one of their highest priorities, and to be more responsive to to its clients Achieve Technologies have made it a priority to implement new systems and extended hours to better serve the needs of its clients.

Achieve Technologies is constantly searching for product and service improvement within its own company, to demonstrate this they have recently upgraded all training materials, tools and services offered to clients, extended its Live Chat and phone lines for support along with implementing a new training program for its customer service associates.

Rip-off Report has confirmed that Achieve Technologies takes quality control very seriously. They continue to strive for excellence and profesionalism and are committed to assisting any client issues that may arise.

Achieve Technologies recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Achieve Technologies has made organizational changes allowing clients a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to clients.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Achieve Technologies and many of her past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Achieve Technologies has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction. Read more about Achieve Technologies Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

Resultzzs, LLC - Omni Srvc Resultzzs, Appsprofits, The Rich Jerk Achieve Technology ripoff claims to be part of The Rich Jerk Group by using confidential information  Internet

I am kicking myself that I got scammed by these guys, hopefully, I can stop the credit card payment of nearly $10,000! as I have not signed their agreement or used any access to material and I will be able to send a cancellation letter within the 3 day statutory limit. I have already notified my credit card company and have the other reports about Resultzzs, Omni Business Solutions etc etc that I have found on RipOff.com. to back up my cancellation rights.

But the only reason I got sucked in when receiving a call on Saturday evening UK time was that they claimed to be part of The Rich Jerk Group from whom I have recently bought a IM product - but have not started using yet - they also used my UK mobile number and made reference to an email addrees that has only been used to communicate with The Rich Jerk group and their dedicated hosting company MidPhase.

I am awaiting a response from Rich Jerk but it looks as if they may have sold on my private details or it has leaked out of their system but there is definitely some kind of linkage which anyone buying product from The Rich Jerk must be aware of, note that there was another ripoff report which mentioned the link to Rich Jerk.

In my case these guys intially called Christian then his boss Mr.Hill (Nick Hill) and his secretary Perlie or could it be Terlie mentioned in another report! Most of the talking was done by Nick and he pushed me very hard and he was succesful apart from the claim to be part of Rich Jerk  which when the agreement came through in the name of the Achieve Technologies and was clearly not linked in any way. Hopefully, I can avoid any financial loss but it is going to cause me a lot of trouble and waste my time and it does not fill me with great feelings about  IM. I will post further reports to let you all know what The Rich Jerk have got to say about the leakage of confidential information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resultzzs-LLC-Omni-Srvc/internet/REVIEW-Achieve-Technologies-commitment-to-total-customer-satisfaction-Achieve-Technologi-555671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resultzzs, LLC - Omni Srvc

Finally a Result!

AUTHOR: MikeMarch - (United Kingdom)

I have a result!! and must thank RipOff Report for alerting me to take action to cancel the agreement that Achieve Technologies tried to get me to sign. My credit card company have just agreed to refund the billed amount which eventually rose to GBP 5932.32!! Of course I do not know what action has been taken by the card company against Achieve Technologies or their connected organisation Omni Business Services who I understand replaced Achieve as Merchant account name that was finally claimed payment from my credit card account. All I know is that I cancelled the agreement by e-mail, certified mail from the UK and finally by sending a tracked and signed for copy of the cancellation letter by UPS express which I can prove was received at Achieve's address in South Bluff Street St George UTAH some 12 hours before the expiry of the 3 working day notice period. What a nightmare but it obviously has been sufficient to convince the card company that I had properly cancelled the agreement even though I had never signed the agreement in the first place.

I have had a succession of e-mails from Mr.Nck Hill who claims I have been unfair to him by posting a report on RipoffReport, he also referred me to sites critical of the RipoffReport and its editor but when I suggested he could post a rebuttal  or indeed if he actually did something as simple as processing the refund in accordance with the cancellation terms of his company's own very onesided contract/agreement I would have no problem with posting a positive update to my report perhaps revising my opinion of him and Achieve Technologies - UNFORTUNATELY Mr.Hill has had his chance so I guess I will have to stand by my first impressions of him and his associates from the rather aptly named South "BLUFF" street sorry for the Limey irony!

As for Rich Jerk well I guess the lesson is that if you are ever tempted to take up one of their offers you had better be prepared for some strange attempts to upsell you all kinds of "so called approved" schemes for mentoring etc.etc. If you give them an email address I would suggest you open a new account specifically to deal with Rich Jerk so you can easily identify where the cold calls are coming from.

Finally, I am pretty certain that MidPhase and their parent company Hosting Services Inc based in Providence UTAH are blameless and did not pass on my contact details to any third party. I got the impression that they were getting tired of some of the issues arising from bundled hosting/website deals that are being marketed by the likes of Rich Jerk.

Sorry for the long post but you have the full story - the lesson  is do not accept strange telephone calls from Sunny South UTAH! I guess I am old and ugly enough to have known better! but you can always learn new tricks!

Achieve Technologies part of Rich Jerk!

AUTHOR: MikeMarch - (United Kingdom)

I seemed to have annoyed Mr. (Nick ) Hill of Achieve TEchnologies and probably all the other St. George Utah based scammers. When informed that the Credit Card charge will not be paid and will enter official dispute proceedings unless they cancel the merchant transaction his only idea is to try to talk me into a further by repeating his claim (in writing now - Thanks Nick) that he is part of The Rich Jerk Group when he clearly is not.

To be fair to Rich Jerk they have not had time to explain what might have happened but at best either their internal accounting database and/or that of Midphase Hosting has been compromised or at worst they have been selling off confidential information. Either way I will not be using either companies in future develop my IM business the trust has gone.

It has been a hard lesson I think have taken action quick enough to prevent the charge being paid but only because a google search of AchieveTechnologies linked to Rich Jerk came up top of the search lists with your site if the guy I think in Australia wants any help with investigating the link with Rich Jerk and Achieve Technologies aka Resultszzs.com I will try to help I am not accusing Rich Jerk or MidPhase of any illegal behaviour but there is a link which suggests compromised data in one or both organisations in the meantime perhaps its best to let Rich Jerk pass you by!