Complaint Review: Resume Bouncer - Instant Resume Delivery

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Brad — Sandusky Ohio United States of America
Resume Bouncer - Instant Resume Delivery

Resume Bouncer - Instant Resume Delivery - resumebouncer.com resume distribution, no replies from companies or resume distributor, ignoring my emails. Internet

I paid to have my resume supposedly distributed through the service of Resume Bouncer.  I chose multiple states and job services where my resume would be sent with a guarantee that I would start to receive emails and/or phone calls from agencies that are looking to hire for career positions.  As a new college graduate looking to explore the field as much as possible, I was excited to weigh my options.
Up to this point after over two months, I have received no replies.  This compelled me to contact Resume Bouncer with the email address they provide, because they offer no address or phone number.  After four or more attempts, I still have received no reply.
I advise not only young people, but any person looking to network themselves to avoid using this service.  It is a complete hoax and takes advantage of people only looking to better themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Bouncer-Instant-Resume-Delivery/internet/Resume-Bouncer-Instant-Resume-Delivery-resumebouncercom-resume-distribution-no-repl-539403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Bouncer - Instant Resume Delivery