Complaint Review: Resume Genius

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: RnotHappy — Marietta Georgia
Resume Genius
28 2nd Street, 3rd Floor San Francisco, California United States of America

Resume Genius SuJia Technologies Ltd Bate and switch on 7 day trial for $4.95 then they commence billing 29.95 San Francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off as well

*General Comment: I got Ripped off as well by resumegenius

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I just got scamed from resume genius

This company offers a form builder for a resume, that you can then download. They begin with web pages stating it is free, followed by $4.95, and then in fine print. which you will not see they say they will charge you $29.95 a month auto bill. On the first day it hit my account I canceled and they refused to refund. They then sent me a false landing page showing a much larger presentation of their billing procedure.

In other words they tried to lie to me twice. I sent the company side by side comparison of the actual credit card page and the one they sent me. I have yet to have them respond. Do not get sucked into this very unscrupulous Company. You can find the same services free elsewhere at higher quality without the bate and switch. Further the company has no phone number and lists multiple addresses. I am interested in going in with others on one large suit in small claims court for the maximum of $1500.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Genius/San-Francisco-California-94015/Resume-Genius-SuJia-Technologies-Ltd-Bate-and-switch-on-7-day-trial-for-495-then-they-co-1043511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Genius

Ripped off as well

AUTHOR: Margaret - ()

I am actually from Alberta not Alabama but I was also ripped off by this company. I wish I had read these reports first but all I wanted to do was print one god dam piece of paper...

Never use this company they are rude and will not refund what you did not sign up for..

#2 General Comment

I got Ripped off as well by resumegenius

AUTHOR: John - ()

If there is a class action law suit add me cause they wouldnt refund me either and They were rde over the phone as well

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I just got scamed from resume genius

AUTHOR: hershey40 - ()

i was lied to as well. i cancelled before my 7 day trial was up. and they charged my card for 29.95 aqny ways. and the guy name juan was rude and he was not willing to refund my money. i am so mad. that sucks .

slave