Complaint Review: Resume Genius

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Steven C. — Canyon Lake California
Resume Genius
Internet USA

Resume Genius Bait and switch scam! They say it's "free", then it's $4.95, then they charge you $29.95!!! Internet

I was enticed by the "free" resume builder advertisement on the internet. After spending considerable time on the site writing my resume I discovered that I could not print or email the resume without paying a $4.95 "7 day trial" fee. So much for the "free" resume builder... I stupidly paid it, and was finally able to print it out. A week later I recieved a bank notification of an additional $29.95 that was debited from my account. On the same day, I contacted Keriel C. with customer service who was very uncooperative and I was told that no refund would be issued. This company makes it's money by bait and switch. I highly recommend not using them. It's a complete ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Genius/internet/Resume-Genius-Bait-and-switch-scam-They-say-its-free-then-its-495-then-they-char-1060450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Genius