Complaint Review: Resume My Career

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Orinda California United States of America
Resume My Career

Resume My Career Justin Con Artist, Justin, Took My Credit Card Info, Promised Resume/Cover Letter in 2 days....Never Got a Thing Internet

I found "Resume My Career" on the internet and contacted them by phone to inquire about their resume and cover letter services. I spoke with someone named "Justin" who promised a two- day turn-around on these documents.  I gave him my credit card number and security code over the phone and 8 days later, i have not received the documents nor have I heard back from him after emailing and phoning him several times.  I then went on-line, unfortunately, after the fact, and learned that he has done this to several people.  I am wondering why the police have not found this guy and stopped him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-My-Career/internet/Resume-My-Career-Justin-Con-Artist-Justin-Took-My-Credit-Card-Info-Promised-ResumeCove-824592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume My Career