Complaint Review: Resume My Career.Com

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Resumemycareerisascam — United States of America
Resume My Career.Com

Resume My Career.Com resumemycareer.com SCAM, Stole money no product, didn't respond to BBB complaint, Internet

*Consumer Comment: ResumeMyCareer.com Still Advertising A+ BBB Rating (Rated F)

I used Resumemycareer.com to help with a resume structure. "Justin" sent me a resume that had my named spelled wrong, over 20 grammar errors and did not include the info I had sent him. It was a stock resume he put my name in and sent- basically garbage.

The site guarentees a re-write. I called and complained- he told me I was wrong, stupid and that if I didn't understand the proper way to have a resume that was my fault. He never gave me a new resume beyond the garbage he initally sent.

I contacted the BBB- At the time he was a member. He responded to my first complaint with lies. I told the BBB that the call service for the site says they record calls and to ask him for those. He never responded to the BBB again. Ever. They closed the case because he wouldn't talk to them and gave me further steps.

It is a scam. He is the only person who works there. Notice on his page there is no longer a BBB rating- Oh, and he said he had an A+ when I purchased- I late found he did not. This is a crazy huge scam that I cannot believe is still happening.

I am currently prepapring legal work to sue him in small claims court. Please, do not use this service. Disclaimer- this part is just conjecture but two weeks after I purchased the resume from an office centered in New York, my credit card number was cloned and used in SURPRISE NEW YORK! The same area as the office!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-My-CareerCom/internet/Resume-My-CareerCom-resumemycareercom-SCAM-Stole-money-no-product-didnt-respond-to-BB-945065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume My Career.Com

ResumeMyCareer.com Still Advertising A+ BBB Rating (Rated F)

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

As of September 2012, resumemycareer is running the following ad on Google:

Resume - Only $99 - Professional Resume Writing Service www.resumemycareer.com/  24-Hour Turnaround. A+ BBB Rating.

After 46 complaints to the BBB, this company's rating is currently "F" and membership was revoked Sept 6, 2012.

If you wish to do something about this, file an FTC report: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ Click on the complaint assistant button.

and

The Internet Crime Commission should be notified. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Click on file a report