• Report: #919168

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tyra — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Resume Professional Writers
1 (800) 845-0586 Internet United States of America

Resume Professional Writers RPW Post sensitive information ( phone number, address )on the web page with out my permission Internet

PRW company is a ripoff company. When I order my resume the professional writer did not know how to put Certified Public Accountant in the resume. Therefore I had to explane to her how to put CPA after my name. Second, they sent me 50 job posting sites that they stated that this company submitted my resume. Most of those job sites are in CA and I am in OH.

Second,I found out that Professional Resume Writes company posted all my phone numbers and home address on the Internet without my permission. As soon as I sow it I contacted this company. I had to tallk with an Indian women I had a hard time to understanding her and she sounded like she just woke up. Then later in a day the Indian guy contacted me. When I explane the issue he agreed to remove my resume from 50 job posting sites at no charge.

It did not happen. Then I emailed to posting team and they sant me an email that I have to pay if I want to remove my resume. Also I tried to contact this company again but nobody answering my calls.

So to me it seems that those Indian guys posting resume with sensitive information and later on charging you to you remove it. Thas how they making business. Also there services a very expansive just it is not worthed unless you want all your sensitive information to be on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Professional-Writers/internet/Resume-Professional-Writers-RPW-Post-sensitive-information-phone-number-address-on-th-919168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Professional Writers