Complaint Review: Resume Professional Writers

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Lastboyscout — Elizabethtown Kentucky
Resume Professional Writers
Internet USA

Resume Professional Writers Rotten Post ... They posted on Internet job sites as employed, Veteran, minority and more ?? Azusa California

After a number of rewrites the resume was ok HOWEVER the wheels fell off when they say they are going to post your information on 50 job sites.  They not only failed to fill out 50 sites but the 37 or so they did have accounts in my name were posted with false information. One saying I was a vet while the other said I was not even a us citizen. Their failure to post this information amounted in hours of clean up on my part but who knows the actual damage Caused by theif carelessness of posting whatever they felt like publicly. Also they called me after I filed a complaint with the bbb and told me I was a liar. Then they preceded to tell the bbb they never got ahold of me at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Professional-Writers/internet/Resume-Professional-Writers-Rotten-Post-They-posted-on-Internet-job-sites-as-employed-1154075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Professional Writers