Complaint Review: Resume Service Plus

• Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Resume Service Plus
resumeserviceplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Resumeserviceplus.com, Resume Service + not responsive, did not deliver in the 48hrs advertised, still waiting for what I paid for Seattle, WA Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resume Service Plus willing to deliver what was promised and extend services

I paid for this resume services to do my resume and cover letter. They advertised a 48hr turn around. It's three weeks later and I have nothing.

They first schedule a phone interview that they did not keep and had to reschedule. They said I did not answer the phone - not true, have my phone with me all the time and it did not ring at the scheduled time.

Finally spoke briefly with someone, they sent a resume draft two days later and have not heard back since.

I sent emails and even spoke to a representative through an online chat call and nothing has been sent to me.

The job I was interested in and the reason for buying their services has closed.

I waisted $90 on nothing. Poor to no customer service at all and they do not deliver on thier promise.

Arid
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Service-Plus/internet/Resumeservicepluscom-Resume-Service-not-responsive-did-not-deliver-in-the-48hrs-adver-328621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Service Plus

Resume Service Plus willing to deliver what was promised and extend services

AUTHOR: Web Administrator - (U.S.A.)

We have been encountering problems with emails undelivered and not received. Please send an urgent message to settle with us. We are more than willing to complete your order and add on services or discounts.