Complaint Review: Resume Service Plus

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 18, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Resume Service Plus
93 S. Jackson St. ECM 56811 Seattle 98104 Nationwide U.S.A.

Resume Service Plus Caveat Emptor have been hoodwink, and bamboozle BUYERS BEWARE!!! Seattle Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Resume Service Plus refunds payments

On 04/09/08 I paid RESUME SERVICE PLUS to do my resume, and cover letter. That same day someone contacted me to schedule an interview for 4:00 p.m. that same day, they called me after 7:00 p.m.

During the interview the Rep. informed me that my resume, and cover letter would be done within 48 hours. Which I may add that their website also informs consumers the same.

...... Its 20 days later, and I have nothing to show for what I paid for.

On 04/10/08 I was sent the e-mail below:

Dear ......,

Attached is the first draft of your resume in Word format for editing and final layout. Cover letter to follow in a separate email.

Please scan through the resume and feel free to request for any revision and/or addition of missing information. Return the approved content as soon as possible so we can layout your final resume and send your scannable version.

Please acknowledge receipt of the attached.

I made the necessary changes, and waited for the final draft. On 04/14 & 15 I sent them emails, asking for the final product that I HAD PAID FOR! Its the 29th and I have not gotten any response.

To make matters worse, I used PAYPAL to purchase for this crappy service. To only get more frustrated that they (PAYPAL) can't do nothing to get my monies refunded back to me!! and with no real explanation why.

As a consumer, what RIGHTS do we really have?

Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-Service-Plus/nationwide/Resume-Service-Plus-Caveat-Emptor-have-been-hoodwink-and-bamboozle-BUYERS-BEWARE-Seatt-329557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume Service Plus

Resume Service Plus refunds payments

AUTHOR: Web Administrator - (U.S.A.)

If you received your second draft, the final copy would have surely been delivered. Since our emails are sometimes filtered and blocked because of the attachments your succeeding emails may not have reached you.

Please send a message to settle your issue with us.