Complaint Review: Resume genius

• Reported By: James — New Bedford Massachusetts
Resume genius
, Select State/Province USA

Resume genius Deceptive Advertising Internet

I signed up for resume genius to build a quick resume for me through the internet at a cheap$4.95 rate. I admit I thought that was very cheap but did not see that I was signing up for subscription and that they would be extracting a whopping $29.95 a month for as long as I have the subscription that I didnt know I was signing up for. I have since cancelled but they got a nice $35.00 straight from my bank without my apporval. They need to stopped and I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-genius/Select-StateProvince/Resume-genius-Deceptive-Advertising-Internet-1069747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume genius