Complaint Review: Resume my career

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jesse — Peoria Arizona
Resume my career
New York Newyork, New York USA

Resume my career Sent cobbled together resume, had no credentials, added stuff I do not do or stated I do , etc... Refuses to refund money or even work on revisions. I also payed for search engine distribution they they nevdid Newyork New York

Sent an incomplete, inaccurate  resume.  They omitted credentials, added incorrect employment dates.added activities to resume that are not in any way my occupation and could possibly result in loss of my license if I did those activities. Rrefundable refund, will not honor their unlimited revisions, did not fulfill their contract by issuing a completed adequate resume or the payed service of search engine distribution of resume. They now will not return repeated requests for resume revision or returoh no one calls.   It's a scam.  Do not use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-my-career/Newyork-New-York/Resume-my-career-Sent-cobbled-together-resume-had-no-credentials-added-stuff-I-do-not-1059766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume my career