Complaint Review: Resume my career

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ben — North Carolina United States of America
Resume my career

Resume my career Justin Rip off!!! Internet

I found "Resume My Career" on the internet and contacted them by phone to inquire about writing a corporate bios. I spoke with someone named "Justin" who promised a 24 hr turn-around on these documents after paying additional funds.  I gave him my credit card number and security code over the phone and 5 days later, i have not received the documents.

He did respond but continued to say its on it's way. Or I will send it as soon as we get off the phone. But ,of course, I get nothing. Every day was a new excuse. I explained that this ducument was urgent but he acted as though he had thousands of clients he was dealing with. I have a tough time believing this considering this business seems to be a one man operation and he is the owner of the company.

I went on-line, unfortunately, after the fact, and learned that he has done this to several people. After my complaint He claimed that his company writes 30000 resumes a year and i should expect a few complaints but it seems as tough he just wants to take your money. If there was 30000 customers a year, I would expect to find at least a few positive reviews but I can not.

Be cautious!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-my-career/internet/Resume-my-career-Justin-Rip-off-Internet-894543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume my career