Complaint Review: Resume my career

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Tabitha — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Resume my career

Resume my career Resume writing Internet, Internet

I also worked with Justin at resumemycareer.com. He appears to be the only person who works there. I asked for upper management or to speak with any one else and he said no. I've called from multiple numbers at random times and curiously he always answers and calls back.

I paid and have never received my product. I filed at the BBB and ge called me the next day and called me irrational, ridiculous and wrong. He still hadn't produced a resume- the half hearted attempt he sent was a clear template with grammar/spelling issues- including my name.

Please file complaints with the new York BBB to back me up. This guy is rude and awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-my-career/internet/Resume-my-career-Resume-writing-Internet-Internet-878544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume my career