installed

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer — New York New York
ResumeCompanion.com

ResumeCompanion.com ResumeGenius.com, SuJia Technologies Ltd Fraudulently charged my credit card even though I cancelled my service. Internet

Although I cancelled my service, this company continued to bill me. I sent many emails giving them the opportunity to just refund the money if they made an error. The $29 was more important then their reputation. I explained how easy it was to get a refund by my bank because I never authorized this charge and I gave them 10 opportunities to just take off the charge. The only thing they are interested in is billing people- even fraudulently.

They have a business model of hoping you forget to cancel the service. As lousy as that is, in my case I had cancelled the service and should not have been billed. The tech support person was sarcastic and refused to forward my complaint any higher. I had sent an email to the CEO of this company who has so many complaints on this website and he didn't care to respond either. ResumeCompanion.com is a fraud. It's unlawful to bill someone's credit card without their authorization. The company's response was to "prove" that cancelled the service. To send them a screen shot of my computer from 30 days ago as if I knew to take a screen shot of me cancelling this garbage service that creates half assed resumes. Imagine Amazon.com telling you something like that? Never. That's why this company will never be an Amazon.com. As far as how many people they serviced as they're so quick to brag about? They just keep dumping money in advertising from everyone they rip off with the billing. If I didn't catch the fact that they were still billing me (although I cancelled a month prior) I'd end up like many people on this board claiming how this company stole their money. A happy customer would go so much further than a PPC campaign but that is the only way they can get new business through unsuspecting new customers. I hope they aren't paying too much for a cost per click being that unhappy customers have to click on their ad in order to get their address every time they have to post a rip off report. That probably happens often with all the people they rip off. It might be cheaper just to stop stealing money from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumeCompanioncom/internet/ResumeCompanioncom-ResumeGeniuscom-SuJia-Technologies-Ltd-Fraudulently-charged-my-credi-1044038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumeCompanion.com