Complaint Review: ResumeMyCareer.com

Internet, California United States of America

ResumeMyCareer.com Resume My Career Simply Stole My Money Internet, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue Resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue Resolved

*Author of original report: I got my money back

This all took place in April of 2010:

I purchased a resume and cover letter package from ResumeMyCareer.com on Thursday, April 8th for 60$.

The website advertises a 24 hour turnaround. A man from the company called me on Saturday the 10th and told I would have a finished product in two business days.

When they did not send me anything, I contacted them on Wednesday the 14th and asked them what was taking so long. They assured me that the wait I was experiencing was unusual and they would be finished before the end of the week.

By tuesday the 20th, I had still not recieved anything from ResumeMyCareer.com and I had already written and edited my resume and cover letter on my own. On Friday the 16th, I told them to give me a refund.

As of Friday April 30th, I have not recieved my money back.

ResumeMyCareer.com stole my money from me plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumeMyCareercom/Internet-California-/ResumeMyCareercom-Resume-My-Career-Simply-Stole-My-Money-Internet-California-598826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumeMyCareer.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: ResumeMyCareer.com - (United States of America)

As can be seen above, the issue was amicably resolved.

The customer wrote in an e-mail to us:

"Thank you for depositing my refund. I was genuinely concerned about the character of this business but I was wrong. You guys are honest.

L.T

We were glad that we were able to rectify this issue. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: ResumeMyCareer.com - (United States of America)

As can be seen above, the issue was amicably resolved.

The customer wrote in an e-mail to us:

L.T

I got my money back

AUTHOR: lit041000 - (United States of America)

I got my money back