Complaint Review: ResumeProfessionalWriters

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: B — Massachusetts United States of America
ResumeProfessionalWriters
Internet, California United States of America

ResumeProfessionalWriters rpw complete crap resume, unusable content, english is not the first language of their resume writers, customer service is terrible, "manager" hung up on my when I asked her name and to speak to her super Internet, California

ResumeProfessionalWriters, aka Resume Professional Writers is the most unprofessional, piece of crap, ripoff I have ever encountered.  The resume is completely inaccurate, and looked like it had been written by someone whose first language WAS NOT English.  When I called to complain they were extremely rude.  It took me 6 months to get in touch with them. No one ever calls back.  I finally refused to be "called back" after being told they needed to "check with support." I remained on hold only to be told they refused to give me a full refund on their crap product.  Then I asked to speak to someone who could do this for me, the woman who was answering the customer service calls claimed to be the "manager" but when I asked her her name, she refused to give it to me, evne when I questioned her "manager" representation of the company. I asked again and she HUNG UP ON ME.  This is perhaps the WORST display of customer service I have ever witness.  Absurdly unprofessional and rude. They deserve to be shut down. Do not every use their services or associated with ResumeProfessionalWriters.  Not only will they provide a terrible product, but thei are impossible to deal with, much like teenagers that don't know how to write and are filled with angst - aka they hang up on you when you tell them you are unsatisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumeProfessionalWriters/Internet-California-/ResumeProfessionalWriters-rpw-complete-crap-resume-unusable-content-english-is-not-the-f-880186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumeProfessionalWriters