Complaint Review: ResumeWritingGroup.com

• Reported By: ConcernedConsumer — Coral Springs Florida
ResumeWritingGroup.com
Internet USA

ResumeWritingGroup.com Azoos Unprofessional, Templated, Scam, Ripoff Internet

I paid $200 for what is advertised as a professional resume.  What I got was a templated resume full of pre-written jargon.  They completely changed the format of my resume to a functional resume, without talking to me.  When I presented the new resume to my recruiters it was virtually laughed at.

The resume contained grammatical errors, mismatched tenses, and broken sentences that made no sense at all.  They basically took some of my experience and punched it in to pre-written bullet points.  The result is a resume with a lot of nice, fancy words that really makes no sense and does not represent what I did.

When I contacted them they basically wanted me to rewrite what I did not like.  Their communication system is a joke.  You never have direct contact with your writer.  You have to go to an online form and fill it out...every time you communicate.  You can't even respond to an email they send you.

Please take my advice and stay away from this company and their service.  They are preying on people who are in need of resume help. I basically flushed $200 down the toilet at a time where every penny is very impoprtant to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumeWritingGroupcom/internet/ResumeWritingGroupcom-Azoos-Unprofessional-Templated-Scam-Ripoff-Internet-1146619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumeWritingGroup.com