Complaint Review: ResumemyCareer

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: np — Bloomington Illinois United States of America
ResumemyCareer

ResumemyCareer I have given my Project Manager resume for professional touch but they gave me back software engineer resume . In some sections they have just changed the font and format of the content i provided, Internet

*Consumer Comment: ResumeMyCareer.com Resume My Career Justin Meila advertises an A+ BBB rating but is not accredited at all.

I have provided my Project Manager resume for professional touch and they gave me a software engineer resume in a cookie cutter template. Contacted them multiple times for resume revisions , every time they say "I'm scheduled to get documents today" but that today never came from past 7 days. They have only one Employee Justin who handles everything. This is not a professional company. I would request my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumemyCareer/internet/ResumemyCareer-I-have-given-my-Project-Manager-resume-for-professional-touch-but-they-gav-902847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumemyCareer

AUTHOR: MargaretB - (United States of America)

From ResumeMyCareer.com website:

ResumeMyCareer.com take great pride in stating that we have the A+ rating with the BBB. This rating is quite an achievement to have and even more a task to maintain. So now you can be rest assured to be getting only the top of the line BBB Rated Resume Writing Service right here at our website.

From the BBB Website:

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Resume My Career
Phone: (877) 762-1290
1350 Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019

If you have done business with this company.

1). Ask Paypal or your Credit Card Company for your money back.  File a complaint stating they misrepresented their credentials.

2). File a complaint on the ripoffreport.com so others will not be deceived.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC