Complaint Review: Resumemycareer.com

• Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Erica — Bowie Maryland United States of America
Resumemycareer.com
Queens, New York United States of America

Resumemycareer.com Spoke with a guy named Justin Spoke w/ Justin, he charged me $99 thou he only edited my resume. I then asked him to reformat it, and its been 2 weeks since I heard from him. Queens, New York

*Author of original report: I would like to retract my statement about resumemycareer.com

This service is a total rip off! Do not use them.

March 23, 2011 I spoke with Justin of Resumemycareer.com (718) 736-1450 or 1-877-762-1290. He provided a consultation on my resume and cover letter after reviewing it, he suggested some changes, I paid him $99 and was promised that I would receive my package in 2 days, 3 days went by so I emailed him to inquire about my package, he then sent my same resume/ cover letter back to me with a few edits.  I was disappointed so I asked him to reformat them. I have emailed him several times since to inquire about the status of my work, he emailed me back with an excuse that several of his staff were out and that he was sick thus the reason my work wasn't ready. It's been 2 weeks since my initial contact with him and I still have received anything!

**Warning**Do not use this service, it's a total Ripoff. The service is totally unacceptable! I will now place a complaint with the BBB about Resumemycareer.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resumemycareercom/Queens-New-York-/Resumemycareercom-Spoke-with-a-guy-named-Justin-Spoke-w-Justin-he-charged-me-99-thou-h-714467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resumemycareer.com

I would like to retract my statement about resumemycareer.com

AUTHOR: Erica Eaton - (United States of America)

Please let it be known that I would like to retract my previous statement regarding resumemycareer.com.  I recently spoke to Justin and he offered to resolve my concerns by offering a refund and free services to make up for any miscommunications experienced. I stand corrected, resumemycareer.com is not the type of company I assumed they were when I wrote the last post.  I would like to remove any disagreeable remarks about them.