Complaint Review: Resumeresort

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
Resumeresort

Resumeresort Mathew Bird Money back guarantee is a sham Internet

I was not getting ample responses with my existing resume therefore contacted Resumeresort to get a new resume done. Found a company that was Saskatoon based. Met with Mathew Bird and showed him my old resume and explained to him what was I looking for. Made full payment becuase his website states full refund if not satisfied. Mathew sent me first proof a week later which I did not like at all. The proof was more or less like my old resume. Even some of the words had not been changed. Immediately sent him a request to cancel my order and make a full refund. He has refused saying that he has sent me a MS word document. I was waiting for a proof and never requested a MS word document. Now he doesn't reply to my emails. I can see that I have been cheated out of $399. I was hoping to get a new resume done so that it can assist me in getting a job. My husband had a heart attack and had to go through a bypass surgery so he is not allowed to work at the moment. I am not sure how much difference a new resume would have done but atleast I wanted to try. Now at this moment of crisis I am $399.00 short.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resumeresort/internet/Resumeresort-Mathew-Bird-Money-back-guarantee-is-a-sham-Internet-954831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resumeresort