Complaint Review: Resumes Guaranteed

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Miami Florida United States of America
Resumes Guaranteed
9512 Oak Island Ln. Clemont, Florida United States of America

Resumes Guaranteed resumesguaranteed.com Dishonest Co., making fraudulent charges, affiliated with a Religious Entity, Unprofessional Resumes Clemont, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: very sorry

I am also a victim of this unscrupulous company. I paid a ridiculous amount to have my resume revised by a "writing professional". What I received was absolute garbage that yielded nothing but bad critics from prospective employers. I was unemployed for almost eight months while using my paid professional written resume by this company. I paid another reputable company to have my resume re-written and I was offered several job opportunities immediately. I never requested a refund because it wasn't worth the trouble- I should have known better before making a purchase to take the time to research this company before throwing away my money.

One year later... I had long forgotten this insidious company when I received an email from the owner (which I later found out has another website: andrewgreenstein.com-which is some kind of religious Pasteur) of this company, stating that my one year period had expired and my renewal would occur Sept. 2, adding that a annual resume storage fee of $ 29.95 will charge my credit card on file. Sure enough they ignored my immediate response to not charge my card and that I wasn't interested in their services.

I sent several emails and called the toll free number- they always had a recording of which I left several messages and never received a call back. They did not reply to my many emails leaving me once again feeling like I had been robbed.

Finally, I had to enter a dispute with my bank to get this cleared up. This company if you can call it such is a SCAM as far as I am concerned. Shame on you!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resumes-Guaranteed/Clemont-Florida-34711/Resumes-Guaranteed-resumesguaranteedcom-Dishonest-Co-making-fraudulent-charges-affilia-777093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resumes Guaranteed

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: very sorry

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

I am very sorry for your experience with my company.
I, Andrew Greenstein, am the owner.
I have never claimed to be a religious pasteur ??!
My personal cell is 352-250-4220
I am happy to help anyone who has any issues or questions about our professional resume writing service.
Please also note: We have since added 4 telephone reps full-time and all calls during business hours are absolutely answered.