retired

Resumes Guaranteed
www.resumesguaranteed.com Internet United States of America

Resumes Guaranteed This company does not stand behind their guarantee! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: refund/resume guarantee policies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: regrets

*Consumer Suggestion: Resumes Guaranteed aka Azoos is doesn't do the work contracted

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: working hard to ensure 100% satisfaction rate...

*Author of original report: Resumes Guaranteed are fraudulent!!! Scammers!!! Their Guarantee policy is garbage! Resumesguaranteed, NOT!

I too, am a victim of this company.  After their 60 Day money back guaranteed resulted in not a single job offer, let alone interviews, I tried to have my money refunded.  Same b.s. as the other person who has had problems with this company.  Resumesguaranteeds website has NO STIPULATIONS as to how or what you need to provide to get your money refunded.  Their website does not show anywhere the requirements for their bullshit guarantee.  They'll claim you signed an agreement stating that you agree to send faxed or certified mail resumes to all companies.  They want a minimum of 30 resumes sent this way.  Who in the hell faxes or sends resumes certified mail?  I never saw "their" agreement, although they claim I signed one.  When you call and complain, it falls on deaf ears.  On top of the 30 resumes they want faxed back to them, resumesbullshitnotguaranteed makes you provide proof that you are unemployeed, ie personal tax statements and whatever loophole they decide to throw at you.

People, spend the extra cash and hire a resume writer that actually calls you and asks question regarding your work history as this company does not and it's a big waste of time and money.  The resume they produced for me was slightly better written then what I sent them, but far from being professional.  I even wrote back within the alloted time frame to have my resume re-written: they wrote back and stated that the resume was fine and that should I have the resume revised, it may distract from my qualifications...really?  Needless to say, they did not revise it, nor did they offer to make things right.  Their customer service is a joke and so is this company.  I wish I would have found the other ripoffreport before I took the plunge on this shitty so called company.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well.

YOU'VE BEEN FORWARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resumes-Guaranteed/internet/Resumes-Guaranteed-This-company-does-not-stand-behind-their-guarantee-Internet-509763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resumes Guaranteed

Not true

AUTHOR: Jam06 - ()

Your stated that fax receipts are acceptable and that  is simply NOT TRUE. I used FAX for some of my applications and I was told that I could not get a refund unless I have receipts for CERTIFIED mail.Very deceptive!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: refund/resume guarantee policies

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

As an addenum, our company has now gone further in assisting re: this matter and created a free online career marketing & resume distribution guide at:

http://www.resumesguaranteed.com/resume distribution guide.pdf

AND an 8-9 minute VIDEO supplement from me personally at:

<<Together, these express our policy even more clearly.

We write professional resumes and provide specific tactics for our clients to distribute them.

Our guarantee remains as follows:
 If we write a resume for you AND you follow our resume distribution guide AND you are not working after the set number of days, we will refund your money PLUS the "reward" amount advertised. The only "proof" required-- which we believe is 100% reasonable--- is receipts from either certified mail or fax--as described. We do NOT encourage mass emailing of resumes as anyone's sole method of distribution....for the reasons outlined in the PDF, the video, and elsewhere--and thus, email receipts are not acceptable..

As always, any questions can be directed to me personally on my cell via text or voice: 352-250-4220

Sincerely,

Andrew Greenstein
President

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: regrets

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

As the owner of ResumesGuaranteed.Com, I personally apologize and deeply regret that you needed to post that and experience such marked dissatisfaction.

It seems the bulk of these complaints are about a misunderstanding over our guarantee policy.
I am now prioritizing making it even more clear--though, to date, we have had a link to our policy on EVERY page of the site AND required clients to agree to it prior to submitting their order-- just as all Internet sites do w/ their terms of sale. There has never been any attempt to conceal or hide the terms.

That said, our offer/guarantee is both unique and bold. No other resume company promises that you'll be working or we'll refund your money AND reward you $50. I'm very PROUD that we do that. Of course, we need policies in place to avoid being scammed. No one else will even give a refund. We're offering a refund PLUS bonus money! As stated, I am going to go ahead and see what else we can do to make this more clear.

MOST of the complaints seem to simply be that a small percentage of our clients do not understand the terms associated w/ our bonus money refund... [We service 8,000 people per year--and our complaint ratio is barely 1 tenth of 1 percent--though we strive to get it closer to ZERO as most of our business IS based on repeat business and client referrals]---HOWEVER, you also mention that you weren't happy with the quality of the resume.  Would you be willing to post the resume we wrote for you here on RipOffReport?  Can you privately email me at andrew@andrewgreenstein.com or call or text me at 352-250-4220 and let me know your NAME/who you are so that I can a) refund you fully and b) make your general information anonymous and post such a copy of your resume here for you ? I stand behind my team of professional resume writers and I am confident enough to post what they wrote for you right here for all to see. While I respect your opinion that it is "plageristic"-- I believe that many other readers will LOVE their work and choose us. I believe readers of this report have a right to view what it is that your criticizing and make their own educated/informed decision.

We do have 4 telephone operators available from 9am-6pm Eastern time on the company lines-- but again, I've given you my personal private cell to text or call as well.

Again: I'm sorry and would a) like to make it right for you and b) share what we did for you anonymously [unless you don't mind it being non-anonymous, of course!]--- with all readers of this report so they can decide on their own how we did w/ your resume.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Resumes Guaranteed aka Azoos is doesn't do the work contracted

AUTHOR: Phil M - (United States of America)

We didn't expect our money back.  We wanted the resume redone.  The resume was literally lifted off of a template I had seen in early 2000s.  I had to search high and low, but I finally found the template.

>>>>Large boxes and a ton of buzz words is all we got.

When we tried to have the "resume writer" redo it, they refused citing this thing or that thing in the fine print.  When I called the company nobody would even call me back.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, but the BBB is really only there to make sure the goods were delivered, not to ensure the quality of the product.

The quality of the product here was inferior, regardless what this deceitful owner says.

BTW, look into Azoos.com.  You'll be surprised to know that they own a bunch of small operations like this and have some strange connection to a religious cult.

BUYER BEWARE!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: working hard to ensure 100% satisfaction rate...

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

At ResumesGuaranteed, we are proud of our documented 99+% (last est. was 99.3%) customer satisfaction rate---but I still do take it to heart when I read even 1 complaint like this out of few than 100 clients. Each year, we receive approximately 25 requests for the refund+$50 guarantee. Typically, 18 of those are approved and approximately 7 are declined although we go to great lengths to try to ensure that everyone understands SOME documentation is necessary. (After all, if we offered refunds PLUS $50 to anyone w/out documentation---there would be far too much room for potential foul play and huge loss to the company).. Our TERMS OF USE are linked to from each page of our site and from the "I AGREE" area clients review prior to submitting an order with us. You can view these terms directly at www.resumesguaranteed.com/TERMS OF USE.DOC  (the hyperlink might not work from this posting--you'll need to copy/paste it---or enter it w/ the SPACES--or just click the "HERE" link for viewing terms of sale near the bottom of our home page)
The notation to provide your receipts in the format of fax or certified mail dates back a bit--- We also give examples like JOBSBYFAX.COM --or similar services...and we do actually accept email documentation as well.

At ResumesGuaranteed.Com, we do THOUSANDS of new resumes each year--and satisfy THOUSANDS of clients in the process....

AUTHOR: SJTiebel - (USA)

I too, am a victim of this company.  After their 60 Day money back guaranteed resulted in not a single job offer, let alone interviews, I tried to have my money refunded.  Same b.s. as the other person who has had problems with this company.  Resumesguaranteeds website has NO STIPULATIONS posted as to how or what you need to provide to get your money refunded.  Their website does not show anywhere the requirements for their guarantee.  RG will claim you signed an agreement stating that you agreed to send faxed or certified mail resumes to all companies.  They want a minimum of 30 resumes sent this way.  Who faxes or sends resumes certified mail?  I never witnessed "their" agreement, although they claim I signed one.  When you call and complain, it falls on deaf ears.  On top of the 30 resumes they wanted faxed back to them, resumesguaranteed makes you provide proof that you are unemployeed, ie personal tax statements and whatever loophole they decide to throw at you.  I wanted to sent emailed resumes, but they said that ALL RESUMES NEEDED TO BE FAXED OR SENT CERTIFIED MAIL.

People, spend the extra cash and hire a resume writing service that actually calls you and asks question regarding your work history, as this company does not and it's a big waste of time and money.  The resume they produced for me was slightly better written then what I sent them (I'm not a professional resume writer), but far from being professional or detailed IMO.  RG took my resumes, used my information, and then provided additional verbage.  IMO, this is not a professional written resume, but a plageristic, poorly re-written resume.  I wrote back within the alloted time frame to have my resume re-written: they wrote back and stated that the resume was fine and that should I have the resume revised, it may distract from my qualifications...really?  Re-write the resume so it sounds better and it may distract?  Needless to say, they did not offer to make things right.  Their customer service is a joke and so is this company.  When you call, YOU ALWAYS get a recorded message.  IS this company really comprised of accomplished resume writers who belong to a professional writing association?  It makes me wonder...  I wish I would have found the other ripoffreport before I took the plunge on this lackluster business that calls themselves by their name, but fails to deliver on promised guarantees!

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well. YOU'VE BEEN FORWARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: SJTiebel - (USA)