conspiracy

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Hinckley — Strongsville Ohio
Resumes Planet
12020 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, Virginia USA

Resumes Planet I paid Resumes Planet to rewrite my resume. They took my money but never delivered anything. Reston Virginia

I needed a rewrite of an old resume.  I chose this firm because they offered fast service and a guarantee.  They were not the cheapest, but their site looked professional and they published stats showing how busy they were providing their services to satisfied customers.  I placed the order, paid with PayPal, and then never heard from them again.  No confirmation e-mail, my username/password did not work...I have tried contacting them through Chat, only to receive automated responses.  Their phone mubers do not work.  They do not respond to email.  A true Ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resumes-Planet/Reston-Virginia-20191/Resumes-Planet-I-paid-Resumes-Planet-to-rewrite-my-resume-They-took-my-money-but-never-1047244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resumes Planet