Complaint Review: ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: kesneo — Somerdale New Jersey United States of America
ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com
9512 Oak Island Ln. Internet, Florida United States of America

ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com rip-off, thieves, credit card fraud, Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: card issue

I first used this service in Mar 2008, We paid $99 dollars and when done we sent resume out as prescribed, certified mail, and my wife did not even get interviews. little did we know, that my wife was already employed, and the woman I talked to said since she is working, they kept their end of the bargain, no refund. well I chalked it up to a loss. well I just recently looked at my credit card statement and found a 29.95 charge from these same people. I researched my statements, and lo and behold, I was charged the same 29.95 again in 2009. They wont respond or call me back and still no refund as of yet, even though I have requested. DO not use this company, they are total ripoffs and they will charge you every year 29.95 like they did me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumesGuaranteedcom-1-on-1Resumescom/Internet-Florida-34711/ResumesGuaranteedcom-1-on-1Resumescom-rip-off-thieves-credit-card-fraud-Internet-F-587429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: card issue

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

I am very sorry that you experienced this issue with billing.
At the time of order, you had registered for annual service.
You were refunded shortly after pointing out that you did not want it.
We handled it expediently and apologize for any delays w/ our phone reps as we went through a period of growth during which we hired/trained a larger customer service/phone team.
Today, calls/issues are handled and resolved MUCH faster.