Complaint Review: ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com
2770 Arapahoe Road, Suite 132-102 Layfayette, Colorado U.S.A.

ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com Robbery! Lying, Breach of Promise, No Refund! Layfayette Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: resume guarantees and policies

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever get your refund?

I ordered a resume and then saw the rip off report on that company. I then phoned and emailed through their website that I wanted my money back. I got an email saying I would get my money back and there was a confirmation number.

The money was withdrawn from my bank account anyway. I called and threatened to turn them in to Rip Off Report and the Better Business Bureau if they did not call me back and refund my money. No response.

You can't talk to anyone there. When you call all you get is a voice mail saying they are open for business, but are busy writing resumes. If you get an email response, it is days later. I have learned from this to check Rip Off Report before doing any business on the internet.

Anonymous
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResumesGuaranteedcom-1-on-1Resumescom/Layfayette-Colorado-80026/ResumesGuaranteedcom-1-on-1Resumescom-Robbery-Lying-Breach-of-Promise-No-Refund-Lay-422916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResumesGuaranteed.com, 1-on-1Resumes.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: resume guarantees and policies

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

As an addenum, our company has now gone further with assistance on this matter and created a free online career marketing & resume distribution guide at:

http://www.resumesguaranteed.com/resume distribution guide.pdf

AND an 8-9 minute VIDEO supplement from me personally at:

Together, these express our policy even more clearly. We write professional resumes and provide specific tactics for our clients to distribute them.Our guarantee remains as follows:  If we write a resume for you AND you follow our resume distribution guide AND you are not working after the set number of days, we will refund your money PLUS the "reward" amount advertised. The only "proof" required-- which we believe is 100% reasonable--- is receipts from either certified mail or fax--as described. We do NOT encourage mass emailing of resumes as anyone's sole method of distribution....for the reasons outlined in the PDF, the video, and elsewhere--and thus, email receipts are not acceptable..

As always, any questions can be directed to me personally on my cell via text or voice: 352-250-4220

Sincerely,

Andrew Greenstein
President

Did you ever get your refund?

AUTHOR: Jkk - (U.S.A.)

Looking around at resume companies and just wanted to see if you ever got your refund.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC