Complaint Review: Resurfacing Exper Co.

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Meir — ft lauderdale Florida U.S.A.
Resurfacing Exper Co.
7912 NW 74 AVE TAMARAC FL 33321 FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

Resurfacing Exper Co. Sergio Liberatore AVOID this company!! FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

On 10/8/12 I had Sergio Liberatore re-glaze a tub in my house. He was paid on the spot and was
to e-mail me a 3 page warranty.

2 weeks ago he re-glazed a tub in a different house for me
In both cases he was paid on the spot.

On the 1st job, the paint was running in one area. He promised to come back and fix it. He NEVER did.

As of today, I still do not have my written warranties nor do I have an invoice/receipt for the 2nd job.
After leaving numerous messages for him, he picked up the phone (yesterday) just to say: 'Do not call me anymore', and HUNG up on me.....
DO NOT deal with this horrible "professional"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurfacing-Exper-Co/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-/Resurfacing-Exper-Co-Sergio-Liberatore-AVOID-this-company-FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-981454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurfacing Exper Co.

oclock