Complaint Review: Resurgent Capital Services Lp

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Lafe Arkansas
Resurgent Capital Services Lp
4640 W.77th Suite300 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Resurgent Capital Services Lp pulled account from other collection agent i had settlement with 2 payments to go for payoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I had made a settlement with a collection agency who was collecting for Resurgent Capital Serives. The company was Allied International Credit Corp.

I had made a settlement of 1200.00 With payments to be taken from my checking account in the amount of 216.67. This was ok'd by Kevin Smith

I had my June payment due on the 24th , I called Mr Smith to verfiy that the money would be comming out of my account. This was on June 19th 2009.

Mr Smith informed me that Resurgent had pull my account along with 80 other accounts .

Then I received a phone call later that day from a company called United Collection Bureau, Inc. The gentlemen informed that he was calling in reguards
to a debt placed with them from Resurgent Capital Services.

That I owed a balance of 783.53. I informed him that I didn't owe the money, that I had only 2 payments left on my settlement of 433.34. He told me that the settlement was no long in effect since his company had know received the account.

Debra
Lafe, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-Capital-Services-Lp/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55438-5908/Resurgent-Capital-Services-Lp-pulled-account-from-other-collection-agent-i-had-settlement-463375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent Capital Services Lp