Complaint Review: Resurgent Capital Services

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:marysville Washington
Resurgent Capital Services
http://www.resurgent.com/ Greensboro, South Carolina U.S.A.

Resurgent Capital Services Refused to show proof of accounts told me to pay or else it stays on report Greensboro South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

I have been having this problem for over 4 years since I got my credit report. They are listed as LVNV Funding when you call they are Resurgent Capital services, Sherman Acusations ect ect. They say I opened a Wal-Mart credit card. I called a few weeks ago again and stated that if I want proof that I own this account they said put it in writing, I did. I spent $4.08 of my hard earned money to mail them a letter. They got the letter they could not deny that they signed for it. When I called to see what to do now. They refused to help me were rude. I asked for them to put into writing what steps I need to take now they refused to put into writing and mail me the response. The guys name was William and he REFUSED to give me his last name or any way to fix this problem with my credit report that they reported. he would not give me names or numbers of the original account holders. he said he did not have the contracts that opened these accounts. When I asked how could they say I owe them money if they cant even come up with reciepts or a contract for the account he got loud and ruder. They are listed as bad juju on the BBB and I sent them that too so they know I did check. They are scammers and even had enough nerve to send me a new bill for 1/4 of what they were asking to start with. they have time to send out bills but not to help someone who has been frauded against. They are a bunch of money hungary low lifes who need to be punished for stalking us hard working tax paying citizens for things they cant even prove.

Lisa
marysville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-Capital-Services/Greensboro-South-Carolina-29603/Resurgent-Capital-Services-Refused-to-show-proof-of-accounts-told-me-to-pay-or-else-it-sta-331668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent Capital Services

Wrong

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

The city is GreenVILLE, SC. Greensboro is in NORTH Carolina.