Complaint Review: Resurgent Capital Services

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: FalconHawks — Dallas Oregon United States of America
Resurgent Capital Services
15 S. Main St., Suite 600, Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Resurgent Capital Services Anson Street LLC, Ascent Card Services II LLC, Ascent services, LLC, Granite Asse Management LLC, Limestone Asset Management LLC, LVNV Funding, LLC, PYOD LLC, Resurgent Capital Services L.P., Resurgen Harassment Greenville, South Carolina

I have tried to be nice to these people but they simply are not listening. The first time I received a letter from these people I called to find out what this was all about, the letter I received did not have a creditor listed on it, only their own company under different names.I spoke with a gentleman who looked up my account, He said I had more then one account with them and then he started rattling off information that I had never heard before. He had my son's name mixed with his father's SS# and date of birth, he had addresses for me that I have never heard of, he had my ex-husband's address, on the other side of the country from me, down for one of my addresses, not!. He had my name all messed up, he even asked me what name was on my birth certifcate, I told him my name is... and he kept asking me what it actually said on my birth certifcate. He just would not listen.When I asked for an accounting of all the debts he claimed they had for me he said he would forward that request.I received the first of 8 letters showing no other companies but theirs. Where was their proof I owed some other company.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau about this company. When they answered the BBB they claimed that I had agreed that I had owed this debt at the time of our phone call. I had done no such thing. They also claimed that I was a man, I am not, they also had my name wrong, and my address, the address they keep sending bills to does not exist, it's an open field near me, but because they have the last name right my mailman gives the letters to me anyway. small town.
I have told them repeatedly that I do not have any outstanding debts. they do not listen.
I have told them they have my name wrong, they don't listen.
I have told them they have my address wrong, they don't listen.
I have asked for proof of debt, they don't listen.
I don't know where they got the information they have but everything they have is wrong, so why would anybody pay these ripoffs a dime if they can't even get your name right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-Capital-Services/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/Resurgent-Capital-Services-Anson-Street-LLC-Ascent-Card-Services-II-LLC-Ascent-services-904146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent Capital Services