Complaint Review: Resurgent Capitol Services

• Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: Travis — SPRING Texas United States of America
Resurgent Capitol Services
15 S. MAIN ST STE 600 GREENVILLE, South Carolina United States of America

Resurgent Capitol Services LVNV FUNDING LLC THEY ARE HARASSING ME ABOUT A CREDIT CARD I'VE NEVER HAD. GREENVILLE, South Carolina

They popped up on my credit report so I called them. They kept giving me an account number of a credit card I've never had saying They bought my debt from someone else. I kept telling the guy which was a total moron. He kept saying that the card would not be on my credit report iif it was in good standing. I tried to explain to him that he has no clue what hes talking about. That good and bad things go on a credit report but he kept arguing with me say that only bad things are on a credit report. So I told him hes an idoit and has no clue about credit even though he works for a collection agency. I also told him that I researched his company and that they are scam artists and yet again he said I was wrong but I was on this site looking at all these reports about this company. So I told him I'm not paying for something i dont owe. I'm sending them a letter asking them to leave me alone and to also send me some kind of proof that the debt they say I owe Is mine. So I will see what they say. But they seem pretty dishonest and I would not pay them a dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-Capitol-Services/GREENVILLE-South-Carolina-29601/Resurgent-Capitol-Services-LVNV-FUNDING-LLC-THEY-ARE-HARASSING-ME-ABOUT-A-CREDIT-CARD-IVE-816958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent Capitol Services