Complaint Review: Resurgent - IPM - Sears - Citicard

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:Longview Texas
Resurgent - IPM - Sears - Citicard
PoBox 3352 Glen Ellyn, Illinois U.S.A.

Resurgent - IPM - Sears -Citicard make false CC charges but wont produce receipt for proof of charge Glen Ellyn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Contact

In April 2006 we remolded our kitchen and purchased appox $7000 in new appliances. There was a special of "NO INTEREST" for 6 months...so by Jan 2007 all our bills were paid off.

May 2007 we receive a new Sears bill that states we owe $1900+ for a kitchen appliance. I contact Sears Fraud dept and immediately file fraud charges with them and citi card because we did not purchase any additional appliances.....case is dropped.

Appox Sept 2007 charge is filed again that we owe $1900 plus interest. I ask for a receipt ..they never produce one for me. Daily harrassing calls. Early June of 2008, I speak with Sears and they tell me in June 2008 this issue will be resolved...ahhh great !! WRONG!!! Sears lies to me about resloving this issue and sells my account to Resurgent who gets Intergrated Portfolio Management to harass me.

All I ask is for proof that I bought $1900 in Sears Appliances in May of 2007.

Cynthia
Longview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurgent-IPM-Sears-Citicard/Glen-Ellyn-Illinois-60138-3352/Resurgent-IPM-Sears-Citicard-make-false-CC-charges-but-wont-produce-receipt-for-proo-371286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurgent - IPM - Sears - Citicard

Contact

AUTHOR: The Consumerist - (U.S.A.)

Contact the store you purchased it at.

-- Many times the SEARS CARD won't do the 6mo deferred interest plan due to technical glitches and without judging your payment habits you may have accrued this amount accidentally or it was a fraud charge.--

Be specific and clear about your problem and how you want it resolved

Do get this information from every employee you talk to

Notes
______________________________
First Name:
Employee ID# & Title:
Time you called:
Brief summary of what was said:
Contact info(if possible):
Best time to reach you:

CLARIFY everything they say and make sure YOU understand what They are saying!

Have your original receipts/ payments on hand and also when you get to someone who CAN do something at the store level / or phone level make sure you exchange the best contact info with that person ask for a courtesy call from them the next day if they get any info and look forward to speaking with them.
all the managers names. (I think they are not at the store themselves though)

Worse comes to worse seek legal counsel but not until as many of your options have been exhausted.

And remember you get more flies with honey Cynthia tell the phone reps if the situation is handled admirably you will write good words for them if not well the Pen is mightier than the sword?

Hope something here gets you somewhere, The company needs to get its act together to be the company I remember it used to be.