restaurant

Complaint Review: Resurrection Financial, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: GCE_Principal — Towson, MD Maryland United States of America
Resurrection Financial, Inc.
4115 Columbia Road, Suite 5 Martinez, Georgia United States of America

Resurrection Financial, Inc. Lurton Lipscomb, Jr. Signed contract for services and now I can't get paid Martinez, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Good Company That is Being Slandered

Mr. Lipscomb contracted us to perform Land Surveying services in our locale.  He is from Georgia.  He signed our contract, we performed the services below the contracted amount and invoiced him.  Numerous phone calls, mailings and faxes have not gotten ONE response from him.

I feel that the deal fell through on his end and consequently he is not paying us because he no longer needs the product we produced for him.  We have a loss of over $7,500.00. Because he is out of state, we can sue, but the processing would cost more than it's worth, and although I'm sure we would get judgement, getting the money is another matter.

My Advice:  STAY CLEAR OF THIS RASCAL - Search the web (shame on me I vetted after the fact)  You will find little good associated with this name. "A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold." Prov.22:1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurrection-Financial-Inc/Martinez-Georgia-30907/Resurrection-Financial-Inc-Lurton-Lipscomb-Jr-Signed-contract-for-services-and-now-I-c-867057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurrection Financial, Inc.

Good Company That is Being Slandered

AUTHOR: Dr. Jacobs - ()

This company has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me and my firm.  They have closed deals for us, even when it was a challenging scenario.  Banks had turned us down before we came to Resurrection Financial, Inc.  I think a lot of the negative comments about the firm are just sour grapes from deals that never should be financed by anyone.  All I can say is Resurrection Financial, Inc. did well by us and we will keep doing business with them.-  Dr. Jacobs