Complaint Review: Resurrection Financial/APM Commercial Real Estate

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: NYC — new york city New York
Resurrection Financial/APM Commercial Real Estate
Martinez, Georgia USA

Resurrection Financial/APM Commercial Real Estate/ Jackie DaCosta Stole 15.5k from me Martinez Georgia

Over a year and a half ago, I was contacted by Aidan Maloney asking if I would like to participate in another deal.  Their client, whom I later found out was Jackie DaCosta needed $15.5k to close her refinance.  I was told by Mr. Maloney that this deal was like previous deal and would wire money to escrow and be paid out if escrow.   I had a successfuk deal previously so I said sure.  This deal was supposed to be wrapped up in 2 weeks.   The time came and went.  I was given numerous closing dates etc.   Nothing ever came about.  I FINALLY got Lurton Lipscomb Jr, from Resurrection Financial to contact me and admit that Jackie DaCosta had filed bankruptcy and never intended to honor this loan.

Mr. Lipscomb explained to me how he went to court etc got judge to remove this from bankruptcy etc.  I asked him how come I couldn't just get my money from escrow and thats when I found out itnever was in escrow.   Ive been told that I would receive my money etc and 1.5 years later nothing.  Anytime I ask for information I am ignored or told "we are working on it night and day".  I get treated like I am bothering them and then told this was an investment like money in the stock market.  No it is not I reminded them, being told money was in a third party escrow is why I did thr deal to begin with and since I had a similar successfuk deal prior.  In all this time I have endured a bunch of hardships and could use my money.  I keep getting the runaround and realize I will never see my money I exteneded in good faith.

If you plan on doing business with  any of these people or entiites, I would proceed with caution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurrection-FinancialAPM-Commercial-Real-Estate/Martinez-Georgia/Resurrection-FinancialAPM-Commercial-Real-Estate-Jackie-DaCosta-Stole-155k-from-me-Mar-1161815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurrection Financial/APM Commercial Real Estate